I made vegan ginger bread cookies on the weekend.
I got the recipe from veggieful.com
- 2 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 3/4 cup melted vegan margarine
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a big baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and knead until combined into a ball of dough.
- Lightly flour a surface.
- Roll the dough out onto the floured surface and use cookie cutters to make your desired gingerbread men shapes.
- Place the gingerbread men on to the baking trays and bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool and ice/frost as desired. See the ‘tips’ below for icing ideas. Enjoy!
100% Credit to veggieful.com
Do you have your own recipe or do you have more tips? Please share them with me and leave a comment 🙂